One of the worst feelings in the world is having not enough money in your bank account. It can be frustrating when your boss will not give you a raise in life. There are ways to make money without taking out a second job.
- If your child is in high school or college, have them apply for college scholarships. There are more college scholarships out there than what is available at the guidance counselor office.
- Have you signed up for Upromise? It can help you put more into your child's 529 plan or help you pay off your student loans faster.
- If you or your spouse is in college, check with your company benefits because there are companies who will pay some money towards furthering your college education.
- Take advantage of your company's matching contributions to your 401K or retirement plan. It will help you have more money in retirement.
- If you have a credit card already, do you have a cash back card? It is when you will get back a percentage of your income each time you purchase something.
- If you travel a lot for business or fun, you should register for the loyalty program with the hotel or airline.
Enjoy saving money!
Love Dawn Lucan's World blog? Why not check out our logo store. We have a selection of shirts, household products, and more.