Travel can be expensive at times even for the most frugal of travelers. Did you know there are ways to make travel more affordable over time. I am including some helpful tips to cut down on your travel budget.
- Take advantage of the rewards program of your favorite airline, hotel, and car rental places. They will sometimes offer you discounts immediately or over time.
- Seek alternative airports if you live close to a few of them. Some have a higher cost than others and especially if it is a smaller airport at times.
- Schedule wisely when it comes to airfare. There are cheaper times and days to travel. Compare all of your options before booking.
- Pay attention to whether your hotel offers free wifi or internet surfing before you start using your computer. Not all hotels offer this option to you and will charge you.
- Pay attention to travel or restaurant deals because there can be certain exclusions to the offer.
Love Dawn Lucan's World blog? Why not check out our logo store. We have a selection of shirts, household products, and more.