One of the most frustrating things to deal with are handwriting issues with a child. Even in today's society where people spend time on computers, it is still an important skill to master. What can you do to help your child master this important skill in life? Here are some ideas to help your child work on their handwriting or fine motor skils without them even know it, and some of these ideas are pretty affordable to do.
- Have your child with Play Dough.
- Purchase for your child, if they do not have it, Legos. Have them build or create buildings with it.
- Have them thread beads onto a string.
- Have them draw or paint something.
- Try using pencil grips.
- Purchase a coloring book and crayons. You can find these even at the local dollar store.
Just remember, things will not improve overnight as with anything in life, and it will take a little time for it to become better.
Love Dawn Lucan's World blog? Why not check out our logo store. We have a selection of shirts, household products, and more.